Re: [Xen-devel] PV-vNUMA issue: topology is misinterpreted by the guest

>>> On 22.07.15 at 20:10, <boris.ostrovsky@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't think this is currently doable with what we have for CPUID
> support in xl syntax. I am pretty sure we need to at least be able to
> specify all leaf 4's indexes. And we can't.
>
> BTW, irrespective of this particular problem, adding support for indexed
> CPUID leaves would be a good idea.

So what is it that makes you think this doesn't work already?
xc_cpuid_policy() intentionally has "input" as a pointer,
allowing not just EAX to be specified. And libxl_cpuid.c also
has

static const char *input_names[2] = { "leaf", "subleaf" };

Jan