Re: [Xen-devel] xen on J6 evm - console not responding

Hi Ian

After little more debugging, I found that the dtb that I am using to launch Xen
and Linux is good until Linux starts to boot.

There is a little pause in the console after Xen boot completes and Linux boot
log shows up.

During this window of time, console input still works...Ctrl-a sequence also
works,
Which makes the dtb out of the culprits list.
But after the Linux boot, and at the login prompt...input control is lost.
Ctrl-a also doesnât work.

I am still unable to find out what is making the launch of Linux to lose input
control over the console.
( I tried getty on hvc0 and standard console as well...just in case...both lead
to the same behavior )

Any clues ?

Thanks
Naveen