Re: [Xen-devel] PCI Passthrough ARM Design : Draft1

On Fri, 2015-06-26 at 17:27 +0530, Manish Jaggi wrote:

> I still need to implement a domctl xc_domain_query_memory_mapping. If
> reserve a memory of
> GUEST_MMIO_HOLE_SIZE from GUEST_MMIO_HOLE_ADDR in arch-arm.h xl tools
> need some
> way to query which range is allocated and which is free in this hole.

If it needs this info after the fact then it should stash it somewhere
itself, no need for a hypercall to get it back from Xen.

You may even be able to use the pciback xenstore nodes which you'll have
added anyway, otherwise something specific under the /libxl namespace
would seem like the way to go.

Ian.