Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable build fails with XEN_DUMP_DIR undeclader in xl_cmdimpl.c

On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 04:44:05PM +0200, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
[...]
> >>config/Paths.mk instead contain it correctly.
> >>I checked the commit
> >>http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=commitdiff;h=bf36d0792032a0245e4a17a64c8b9eb9e056f282
> >>but not add something about libxl/_paths.h and in it there aren't all path
> >>present in config.
> >>I suppose that something is missed or there inexpected case that cause
> >>partial libxl/_paths.h generation (seems more probable the first case).
> >I just tried and it worked. This is the rune I used (run in top level
> >directory):
> >
> >./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-blktap1 --disable-qemu-traditional
> >--disable-rombios --disable-blktpa2 --enable-ovmf
> >
> >I don't have customised built seabios and ovmf so I omitted those.
> >
> >The commit I use is ecdae1cfaa7f6123decaa1b9d7205c3ff726b941.
> >
> >Could you verify you see the same error with the exact rune and commit I
> >used?
> >
> >Wei.
>
> I tried changing the configure options (the your above with blktap2 type
> fix) works.

Sorry about the typo.

Looks like there are only a few suspicious options left. It should be
easy to figure out which one causes your problem.

> I'll try to found what exactly cause the inexpected case.

Let me know the issue so that I can fix it for you. Of course if you
want to write a patch yourself it is also fine. :-)

Wei.