Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 Development Update (two months reminder)

>>> On 12.03.15 at 11:21, <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> == Linux ==

Wouldn't it make sense to move external projects down, and have
our core pieces (hypervisor, tool stack, maybe qemu) be near the
top?

> *  Convert tasklet to per-cpu tasklets (fair)
>    RFC posted
>   -  Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk

Is this still a valid item? I think we went another route, albeit that
work is still incomplete iirc. Konrad?

> *  Further tmem cleanups/fixes (16TB etc) (fair)
>   -  Bob Liu

As we can now support more than 16Tb, I don't think this number
should be mentioned anymore.

> *  amd_ucode cleanups, verify patch size(enhancement) (mostly in master
> except one patch)

Which one?

> *  Feature masking MSR support (enhancement) (in master)

What is this about? Or what status does "in master" actually
refer to?

> *  Support controlling the max C-state sub-state (fair)
>    v3 posted
>    Hadn't see the patch reposted.
>   -  Ross Lagerwall

I'm afraid we have a hard time settling on a reasonable model
for specifying the maximum sub-state.

Jan