Re: [Xen-devel] GSoC ideas for Xen?

> Do you have anything that you would want to do in joint or through
> CentOS GSoC efforts?
We probably do, but don't have time to put this together in there next 24
hours. A bit of thought and word smithing is needed. There is nothing on
our existing list that can be moved over.

Is there any infrastructure stuff you could add: the issue I see is that
you have an empty project list, which means as a mentoring org you have 0
chance of getting into GSoC. From my experience it is necessary to start
the process for GSoC in December.

Regards
Lars