Re: [Xen-devel] frame buffer shared by domains on arch arm linux

Please don't drop the mailing list from CC.

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015, Mao Mingy wrote:
> When I tried to set up the network in Dom0 using command:
>     xl network-attach 1

xl network-attach is not to setup the network in dom0.
Please use "man xl"!

network-attach domain-id network-device
    Creates a new network device in the domain specified by domain-id.
network-device describes
    the device to attach, using the same format as the vif string in the domain
config file. See
    xl.cfg and
http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/xl-network-configuration.html
    <http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/xl-network-configuration.html>