Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] ANN: FreeRTOS 7.6.0 for Xen on ARM released

> BTW, I notice that you have hardcoded the GIC addresses and various
> interrupt sources. We do not make any guarantees about the guest
> virtual platform memory or interrupt layout beyond committing to
> correctly describing them in the Device Tree Blob which is passed to
> the guest kernel at start of day.

Okay. I will definitely update the README and add a note about this
caveat. I was aware of this at the time I wrote the code and had the
intention of going back and doing it the Right Way, but I had to move on
due to time constraints. As time allows, I will clean it up.

And I would of course welcome any other feedback for improving this!

Thanks!

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  Software Engineer