Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

We may make a reasonable simplification to treat all RMRRs <1MB as
conflicts (all real observations so far are in BIOS region).

If above is possible, are you proposing to use xenstore instead of introducing
new hypercall (definitely still one required to query per-device RMRR for
libxl), given that libxc may not require change now?

Thanks
Kevin