Re: [Xen-devel] <summary-1> (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

only when a device is assigned (or potentially prepare for hotplug usage),
and report-all/sel is from hypervisor p.o.v to tell userspace about all RMRR
regions on this platform or just RMRR regions belonging to specified devices.
'e820_host' only makes holes to prepare (more than RMRR requires). finally
we still need query actual reserved regions reported by hypervisor and
then mark them reserved in guest e820 table and avoid conflict for PCI BAR
allocation etc.

Thanks
Kevin