Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (October update). RC1 on 24th

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:54:02AM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > *  Support controlling the max C-state sub-state (ok)
> >    v3 posted
> >   -  Ross Lagerwall
>
> As much as I would like to see this merged, I don't think any progress
> has been made towards finding a truly workable solution for the last
> couple of months (v3 and some followup got posted on Jun 23). Hence
> "ok" seems pretty bold, even if this is in the "for 4.6" section.

I should probably remove all the 'ok' from the 4.6 material and just
label them as unknown since some folks might pick them up (like I did
with Malcolm's patch).

> > *  1TB slow destruction (ok)
> >   -  Bob Liu
>
> Almost the same applies here - I don't think there was any update so
> far at least heading in the right direction.

True, Xen 4.6 material and it will need an refresh to what the
proper way of going about this is.

> > *  Xen HPET interrupt fixes (fair)
> >    behind migration v2
> >   -  Andrew Cooper
>
> This sits in the tools section, which surely is wrong.

Right. Thank you for the correction.