Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (October update). RC1 on 24th

>>> On 17.10.14 at 19:14, <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *  Support controlling the max C-state sub-state (ok)
>    v3 posted
>   -  Ross Lagerwall

As much as I would like to see this merged, I don't think any progress
has been made towards finding a truly workable solution for the last
couple of months (v3 and some followup got posted on Jun 23). Hence
"ok" seems pretty bold, even if this is in the "for 4.6" section.

> *  1TB slow destruction (ok)
>   -  Bob Liu

Almost the same applies here - I don't think there was any update so
far at least heading in the right direction.

> *  Xen HPET interrupt fixes (fair)
>    behind migration v2
>   -  Andrew Cooper

This sits in the tools section, which surely is wrong.

Jan