Re: [Xen-devel] Some oxenstored improvements (v2)

Dave Scott writes ("Re: Some oxenstored improvements (v2)"):
> On 23 Sep 2014, at 16:20, Zheng Li <dev@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks. We now have 2-3 extra patches on this in the pipeline. They are
> > currently in testing, but I'm going to send out for review very soon
> > (likely in this week). It might worth to wait a little more to ACK and pull
> > them in altogether.

Is that just extra patches, or are you going to send out modified
versions of the already-posted ones, too ?

> I was just about to Ack the previous set :-) What do the extra patches do?

If the previous set are fine I think we should probably apply them
right away, unless someone thinks there is a reason for waiting.

Thanks,
Ian.