Re: [Xen-devel] Some oxenstored improvements (v2)

Thanks. We now have 2-3 extra patches on this in the pipeline. They are
currently in testing, but I'm going to send out for review very soon (likely in
this week). It might worth to wait a little more to ACK and pull them in
altogether.

Cheers,
Zheng