Re: [Xen-devel] Device pass through on XEN on ARM

(Adding back Xen devel)

Please don't drop Xen devel.

On 22/05/14 13:24, Khandelwal, Shubham wrote:
Hello Julien,

Hello,

Thank you for this information.

So is this patch merged with mainline xen. From where can I download xen
containing these patches already.

The patch series from Arianna (implement memory mapping DOMCTL) is in process review. IIRC, she is currently preparing a new version of the series.

For the other series (IRQ passthrough & common DT passthrough). I'm actually working on it. I don't have any idea when I will be able to send an RFC on the mailing list.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall