Re: [Xen-devel] Backport request to stable of two performance related fixes for xen-blkfront (3.13 fixes to earlier trees)

I had a small side-bar thread with Vitaly discussing the comprehensiveness of
his measurements and how his tests are being conducted. He will report new
results as they become available.

In the meantime, I stand behind that the patches need to be backported and
there is a regression if we don't do that.
Ubuntu has already provided a test kernel with the patches pulled in.  I will
test those as soon as I get the chance (hopefully by the end of the week).
See: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1319003

Felipe