Re: [Xen-devel] HVM crash system on AMD APU A8-6600K

On 04/08/2014 09:18 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 07.04.14 at 17:36, <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Suravee / Jan -- any ideas here?

Not really, particularly not without a place where one can easily
look up all relevant information in one go. I.e. I'm having trouble
collecting together
- the supposedly somewhere posted log with sync_console in place
- the response to Andrew's question what "whole system crashed"
   means (since in the so far provided logs there's no sign of a crash)
- the answer to Sander's question regarding the behavior without
   passing through the GPU
- _if_ there really is no crash, a log with "watchdog" also in place,
   as also requested by (I think) Andrew at some point

If an old thread gets resumed after a longer period of silence, I
think it would be very desirable if the reporter at least summarized
or directly linked to all previously collected information.

FWIW, Vitaly first brought this up back in November, and then did summarize things, just as you describe, in the thread started in February. It came up again because I had marked the one back in November as "look at at some point", and asked him about it. :-)

 -George