[Xen-devel] (early) Xen-4.4-rc4 testing

Hello,

Given an available testing slot over the weekend, I ran a XenRT nightly
on current staging (c/s 4e8d89bc1445f91c4c6c7bf0ad8d51b0c809841e, "pvh:
Fix regression due to assumption that HVM paths MUST use io-backend
device") which I took to be roughly Xen-4.4-rc4.

This testing included David Vrabels "x86/xen: allow privcmd hypercalls
to be preempted" kernel patch

I am happy to report that everything looks in shape.  There are no new
problems compared to rc3.

~Andrew