[Xen-devel] SRIOV fail to work with Xen 4.4+qemu-xen-dir

Hi all

I saw the SRIOV(82576 or 82599) NICs are fail to work with windows guest in Xen
4.4+qemu-xen-dir. After the windows 2k8 guest boot up, the NIC cannot get ip.
And I only saw this issue with qemu-xen-dir. Qemu traditional is working well.
Any one saw the same issue?

BTW: I try to bisect which qemu commit introduced the regression, but it seems
the issue exists from the start of adding VT-d patch to upstream Qemu.

best regards
yang