Re: [Xen-devel] global keymap= option not recognized

On Wed, 2014-01-08 at 17:46 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> With xm it was possible to have a global keymap="de" to map the physical
> keybard correctly. Now with xl this fails, at least in xen-4.3.
> xl create -d shows keymap:NULL in the vfb part.
> Only moving keymap= into vfb=[] fixes it for me.
>
> xl.cfg(5) indicates that keymap= can be specified as global option (just
> like vnc=) as well as suboption for vbf=[].
>
> Was this already fixed in xen-unstable? git log shows not keymap related
> changes.

I don't think Wei covered this one with his VNC patches. It does sound
like it should be move though, yes. I think this is 4.5 material at this
point.

Wei, BTW, did you VNC change not require any doc (e.g. manpage) updates?
Sorry for not thinking of that during review.

Ian.