Re: [Xen-devel] HVM support for e820_host (Was: Bug: Limitation of <=2GB RAM in domU persists with 4.3.0)

I spoke too soon - even with e820_host=0, the same error occurs. What did I break? The code in question is this:

if (libxl_defbool_val(d_config->b_info.e820_host)) {
    ret = libxl__e820_alloc(gc, domid, d_config);
    if (ret) {
        LIBXL__LOG_ERRNO(gc->owner, LIBXL__LOG_ERROR,
                "Failed while collecting E820 with: %d (errno:%d)\n",
                ret, errno);
    }
}

With e820_host=0, that outer black should evaluate to false, should it not? In libxl_create.c, if I am understanding the code correctly, e820_host is defaulted to false, too. What am I missing?

Gordan