Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable] Commit 2ca9fbd739b8a72b16dd790d0fff7b75f5488fb8 AMD IOMMU: allocate IRTE entries instead of using a static mapping, makes dom0 boot process stall several times.

On 8/23/2013 11:06 AM, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
>I'll have to look deeper, but for the moment I'm trying to implement
>that IO-APIC/HPET override thing.
Ok thx, would have been nice if Suravee had perhaps indicated it's existence in
Linux ..
Sorry for late reply. I have been catching up on this thread. I can also help working on porting this workaround for Xen.

Suravee