Re: [Xen-devel] How to handle TLB shootdown IPI on Xen

2013/8/13 Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
>>> On 12.08.13 at 18:04, J Ahn <jeong.seob.ahn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was wondering how Xen works when the guest sends the TLB shootdown IPI.
> You mean that there is no need to intercept the IPI on Xen.
> Is my understanding right?

Xen is just involved in the delivery of the virtual interrupt, but
doesn't participate in its handling.

Jan

As I mentioned the first post, I also guess that the hypervisor intervention is required to route the virtual IPI.
So, I would like to know where the delivery code on Xen has been located because I could not find the delivery point for the virtual IPI.

Does the vmx_do_extint() function delivery the IPI through __do_IRQ_guest() ??

Thank you for your kind advice.