Re: [Xen-devel] Problems after enabling rcv/xmit interrupts of ns16550 on OMAP5

On Jul 12, 2013, at 3:41 PM, Chen Baozi <baozich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This means you have neither registered the irq nor enabled the interrupts. If
> I turned both of these two blocks into:
>
>    if ( uart->dt_irq.irq > )
>    {
>    }
>
> There is the same phenomenon that I described in previous email. And If I
> comment either of these two blocks in my patch, my implementation works.
>
> Any ideas?

Hi Ian,

I inserted some codes in ns16550_setup_postirq to see what would cause the
stuck. It seems that it will stuck while restoring CPSR or "cpsie i". But I'm
not sure that these two cases are the only factors that will lead the
phenomenons.

Cheers,

Baozi