[Xen-devel] Request for contact with a Intel IGD Xen Dev

Hi,

I am a post-graduate researcher, I'm looking to into the emulation of intel chipsets and PassThrough of Intel's IGD. I am working with the QEMU branch where this is not supported. I understand that XEN has been successful in this field. I am relatively new to all of this, but I am keen to make a contribution back into QEMU which I hope would be of interest in XEN's branch of QEMU.

I do need some guidance, and thus I am hoping that a XEN developer will see this as an opportunity rather than burden.

Please get in-touch if you:
* can discuss the high level workings
* know about the IGD dependent registers in PCH
* know about the memory mappings. e820, etc required

Again, I am looking to significantly overhaul QEMU's support for modern intel chipsets with IGD support. I just hope that will be useful for XEN...

Best Regards,

Andy