Re: [Xen-devel] HVM Migration of domU on Qemu-upstream DM causes stuck system clock with ACPI

On 03/06/13 12:16, George Dunlap wrote:
Right -- it seems to be working for me too. I'm on migrate #52, and there hasn't been a single warning from Linux's clock code about increasing min_delay.

Diana / Alex: It looks like we might have a work-around for you. Diana, would it be possible for you to do the following:
 1. Add tsc_mode="native_paravirt" to your config file
 2. Try it again localhost migrate to see if you run into any problems
3. Try it again migrating between machines, just to make sure we've solved the important problem

Sure, will run our tests and update with the results.

Thanks,
Diana