Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.3 test report (another bug)

2013/5/31 Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Are you sure of this? The default is now qemu-xen and you don't appear
> override it in your domain cfg. (although as discussed below qemu is
> probably not relevant here)

I'm sure - xm toolstack with xend con't operate with qemu-xen =).
And i use xm with xend because on 4.3 only this combination provide
live migration =)

> I'm more concerned about the network dropping out after 12-16 hours
> (which I think is what Vasiliy is really reporting).

I'm try to get more statistics with domU kernels that affected by this.
What can i get from my system to get more debug output in case of this error?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx