Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] DomU sees only 512MB RAM with PCI-passthrough

---- Original-Nachricht ----
  Von: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Datum: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013 17:02:32
So with a 2048 guest it boots for me. Here is the diff between your kernel and mine:

Can you try the v3.10 or v3.9 and see how it works for you?
Tried out v3.10-rc3 and can confirm that your patch works.

DomU boots up fine with 2048MB.

I did 'make oldconfig' with the old .config. Answered all those questions about new options and built the kernel. So there shouldn't be too many questions between the configs.

Thanks a lot,
Christian Holpert