Re: [Xen-devel] GPU passthrough issue when VM is configured with 4G memory

What's the total mmio size of you domU? When RAM of domU overlaps with
pci_mem_start, hvmloader will relocate RAM, and it will cause problem due to
hvmloader and QEMU don't setup the memory layout consistently. I suspect the
mmio size of your domU is close to 2GB. When you configured RAM > 2G, then RAM
of your domU overlapped with pci_mem_start, and resulted in failure.

weidong