Re: [Xen-devel] GPU passthrough issue when VM is configured with 4G memory

Flushing qemu's mapcache doesn't help this issue. Unlike ballooning, this case
needs to adjust memory region layout. Seems it also needs to update ram regions
besides pci hole region, don't know it's feasible to update ram regions
(initialized in xen_ram_init()) when getting actual pci hole start address from
hvmloader.

> I'm setting up a new box for testing GPU passthrough so I'm happy to
> test
> any patches you might have..

Actually, it's not really related to GPU passthrough. You can reproduce it when
a VM has a big pci hole size (such as 512MB), e.g. create a VM with a virtual
device which has a 512MB pci BAR.

Weidong