[Xen-devel] Bye bye Mr tmem guy

Hi Linux kernel folks and Xen folks --

Effective July 5, I will be resigning from Oracle and "retiring"
for a minimum of 12-18 months and probably/hopefully much longer.
Between now and July 5, I will be tying up loose ends related to
my patches but also using up accrued vacation days.  If you have
a loose end you'd like to see tied, please let me know ASAP and
I will do my best.

After July 5, any email to me via first DOT last AT oracle DOT com
will go undelivered and may bounce.  Please send email related to
my open source patches and contributions to Konrad Wilk and/or Bob Liu.
Personal email directed to me can be sent to first AT last DOT com.

Thanks much to everybody for the many educational opportunities,
the technical and political jousting, and the great times at
conferences and summits!  I wish you all the best of luck!
Or to quote Douglas Adams: "So long and thanks for all the fish!"

Cheers,
Dan Magenheimer
The Transcendent Memory ("tmem") guy

Tmem-related historical webography: