Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update

>>> On 10.05.13 at 12:26, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * XSA-46 regression in PV pass-through?
>   owner: ?

I think you can set me as the owner here, albeit I'm depending on
the people seeing the regression continuing to be responsive (which
initially they were, but there was no update during the last couple of
days).

I also think that it may be worthwhile noting that from all we can
tel at this point this is a xend only issue (i.e. close to irrelevant
for 4.3, but reasonably important for 4.1.x).

Jan