Re: [Xen-devel] Test report for xen-unstable and qemu-xen

On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 14:28 +0100, Fabio Fantoni wrote:

> >> -------------
> >> - Unable to get QXL vga working correctly (probably need hvmloader
> >> changes/fixes)
> >> -------------------------
> >>
> > And probably this one too.. is anyone currently looking at fixing hvmloader
> > to work with QXL ? (or whatever is causing the problem here..)
> >
> I tried to solve it for more than one year without result, someone more
> than one year ago did patch to xl and qemu to solve 2 videoram bugs but
> recently nothing even if I continued to posted many times about.

I don't understand, IIRC you are the one who contributed QXL VGA support
to libxl/xl (aab4d1b266ce). Are you now saying that it has never worked
for you?

I'm afraid that simply posting about it is unlikely to get the issue
fixed, someone who is interested in QXL (which effectively means you as
far as I can tell) will have to send patches to fix it. Perhaps this
means rebasing and reposting those patches from a year ago or perhaps it
means actually fixing the issues.

Ian.