Re: [Xen-devel] libvchan-error

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:23 AM, Khandelwal, Shubham
<Shubham.Khandelwal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying to use the libvchan tool for Inter domain communication for
> XEN-ARM on Fast Model for VExpress platform. I have successfully compiled it
> and ported the following in the rootfs :
>
> libxenvchan.so, libxenvchan.so.1.0, libxenvchan.so.1.0.0, libxenvchan.a,
> vchan-node1, vchan-node2.
>

> But when I am using it shows the following error in both dom0 and domU.
>

> # vchan-node1 server read 1 1536
>
> libxenvchan_*_init: No such file or directory
>

> Am I missing some files here ?

Are you running the server in Dom0? If yes then check “xenstore-read
/local/domain/0/domid”, if nothing is there, write 0 to it.

The server side of libvchan reads its id from xenstore and use it to
remove its permission over the nodepath. Not sure why? (CCed to
Daniel, any particular reason)