[Xen-devel] libvchan-error

Hi,

I am trying to use the libvchan tool for Inter domain communication for XEN-ARM on Fast Model for VExpress platform. I have successfully compiled it and ported the following in the rootfs :

libxenvchan.so, libxenvchan.so.1.0, libxenvchan.so.1.0.0, libxenvchan.a, vchan-node1, vchan-node2.

But when I am using it shows the following error in both dom0 and domU.

# vchan-node1 server read 1 1536

libxenvchan_*_init: No such file or directory

Am I missing some files here ?

Regards

Shubham Khandelwal