Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough problems after legacy update of xen 4.1

>>> On 03.05.13 at 16:56, Andreas Falck <falck.andreas.lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> But from what Andreas told us he's not even getting here
>> anymore after the small xend adjustment. As written earlier,
>> he'll need to add some extra printing to the physdev_map_pirq()
>> path.
>

> Just tell me what I should add and I'll try to add it. If we have concluded
> that the change in pciif.py is valid, I can skip that part of the debugging
> search space. Unless you want more information from the error as of before
> the change.

The reason for the error before that change is understood (hence
the adjustment to the xend code).

I can of course work on handing you a debugging patch, but you
doing so yourself would improve the turnaround quite significantly.

And yes, even without any debugging patch, seeing a full hypervisor
log especially for the case where you got the EEXIST error in xend
might already help.

Jan