Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] PCI passthrough problems after legacy update of xen 4.1

2013/5/2 Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>

If you could just try out the tentative solution described in
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-05/msg00145.html
that would already help.

I will have a look when I come home from work, it will be a few hours from now. Just so that I understand it right, is this simply a matter of editing pciif.py and commenting out the line
        if not self.vm.info.is_hvm() and dev.irq:
so that the conditioned code is executed for all guests?

Regards,
Andreas