[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update CODE FREEZE

>>> On 22.04.13 at 17:01, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM, George Dunlap
> <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> * Multi-vector PCI MSI (support at least for Dom0)
>>   owner: jan@suse
>>   status: ?
> Jan, what's the status of this one?  Are you still pushing for this to
> make it into 4.3, or will you wait until 4.4?

As also said on irc earlier this morning (I was gone already when
you asked yesterday), I'm still hoping to get this in, but it's not
really under my control - I'm depending on AMD to help out
debugging on their hardware.

Suravee actually pointed out that the problem with the earlier
posted prerequisite patches was apparently spurious, but he
found a problem with the final patch of the full series, which we'll
have to work out.


Xen-devel mailing list



Lists.xenproject.org is hosted with RackSpace, monitoring our
servers 24x7x365 and backed by RackSpace's Fanatical Support®.