[Xen-devel] Google Summer of Code 2013

Hi everybody,
this mail is to let you know that this year Xen.org has not been accepted as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code 2013. We will not really know why we were not accepted until the IRC meeting in #gsoc on Freenode on Friday, April 19, 2013 at 16:00 UTC. I will keep you posted when I find out more.
Regards
Lars