[Xen-devel] Patches for v3.9 for the Linux kernel.

The v3.8 is going to be released soon. The patches that I have in
my tree that I was thinking to push for v3.9 are:

If I am missing anything pls tell me.

Alexander Duyck (1):
      x86/xen: Use __pa_symbol instead of __pa on C visible symbols

Dan Carpenter (1):
      xen/privcmd: fix condition in privcmd_close()

Ian Campbell (2):
      xen: x86 pvh: use XENMEM_add_to_physmap_range for foreign gmfn mappings
      xen: implement updated XENMEM_add_to_physmap_range ABI

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (5):
      xen/smp: Move the common CPU init code a bit to prep for PVH patch.
      Merge branch 'stable/pvh.v7' into stable/for-linus-3.9
      Revert "xen/pvh linux: Use ballooning to allocate grant table pages"
      Merge branch 'stable/pvh.v7' into stable/for-linus-3.9
      Merge branch 'stable/for-linus-3.9' into HEAD

Liu Jinsong (6):
      xen/stub: driver for memory hotplug
      xen/acpi: ACPI memory hotplug
      xen/stub: driver for CPU hotplug
      xen/acpi: Move xen_acpi_get_pxm to Xen's acpi.h
      xen/acpi: ACPI cpu hotplug
      xen/acpi: move xen_acpi_get_pxm under CONFIG_XEN_DOM0

Mukesh Rathor (9):
      xen/pvh: Support ParaVirtualized Hardware extensions.
      xen/pvh: Extend vcpu_guest_context, p2m, event, and XenBus.
      xen/pvh: Implement MMU changes for PVH.
      xen/pvh: bootup and setup (E820) related changes.
      xen/pvh: balloon and grant changes.
      xen/pvh: specify xen features strings cleanly for PVH
      xen/pvh: remove code to map iomem from guest
      xen/pvh linux: Use ballooning to allocate grant table pages
      xen/pvh: Use ballooning to allocate grant table pages [v2]

Wei Yongjun (1):
      xen/x86: remove duplicated include from enlighten.c

I know that the PVH patches are not in the Xen tree. I am hoping that
at least the hypercalls _are_ OK with everybody so we can continue on
with this.

There are some patches in the for-jens-3.8 tree that will be
part of the v3.9:

Jan Beulich (1):
      xen-blkback: do not leak mode property

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (3):
      xen/blkback: Don't trust the handle from the frontend.
      xen-blkfront: drop the use of llist_for_each_entry_safe
      Merge branch 'stable/for-jens-3.8' into HEAD

Roger Pau Monne (1):
      xen-blkback: use balloon pages for persistent grants