Re: [Xen-devel] HVM firmware passthrough - helper library

Ok, yeah. I was looking at libxlu on Friday. I just wasn't really sure
what the intended scope of that library was. But the routines in that
helper library to snarf firmware bits are pretty much utility functions.

I can try knocking something together in libxlu and submit it.

Thanks
Ross