Re: [Xen-devel] HVM firmware passthrough - helper library

On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 20:26 +0000, Ross Philipson wrote:
> [...]

Maybe the best place would be in libxl itself, or perhaps better in
libxlu?

Toolstacks are supposed to be moving towards using libxl(u) anyway and
even in the interim linking against the library for just these functions
is no great hardship.

Ian.