Re: [Xen-devel] [V2] xen-netback notify DomU to send ARP.

ä 2013å01æ21æ 23:20, Jan Beulich åé:
On 21.01.13 at 15:54, Jason Luan <luanjianhai@xxxxxxx> wrote:
About the patch,  what test do i still need to do in the future?
Or just be internal patch(after all, OVM just support Linux, window and
Solaris ).

    Would you give me some advice?
With the revised patch (only doing a Connected->Connected
transition now) I don't think you need to do more testing - as
said before, I do believe that frontends have to be capable to
deal with that (but of course they need to be taught to send
an ARP upon that pseudo-transition happening).

Linux frontend have deal with that, and i don't modify other system. What will i do in the future?

Jan

Thanks,
Jason