Re: [Xen-devel] [V2] xen-netback notify DomU to send ARP.

ä 2013å01æ21æ 19:04, David Vrabel åé:
On 21/01/13 07:26, jianhai luan wrote:
By Jan and Ian's advice, I have modified the former patch and test some
platform, the below is test result:
   Linux       Pass (Send  gratuitous ARP )
   Window   Pass (don't send ARP, but no other issue occur)
There are several different Windows drivers (from different vendors) and
many more different versions.  Did you test them all?

No, I only test our intern window drivers.
How do i get other window drivers?

   Solaris     Pass (don't send ARP, but no other issue occur)
    NetBsd    Pass (don't send ARP, but no other issue occur)
David

Thanks,
Jason