[Xen-devel] Does xen-4.2.0 support VGA passthrough with the virtual machine created by xl command?

Hi, everyone!

I am working on xen-4.2.0 with spice remote connect.  My host is Fedora 14 and guest is win7.

I have installed spice package and now I can connect to guest by spice client.

For better graphics experience, I want to try the  VGA passthrough.

With spice tool, I have to create a VM by xl command, and now I am wondering if it supports VGA passghrouth?

If so, how should I  test it ?

The device model in my config file is "qemu-xen".

Thank you!

huqian