Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

>>> On 24.08.12 at 17:10, Ben Guthro <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The attached patch is essentially the change you suggested, plus a
> check for NULL in irq_complete_move()
>
> This patch seems to fix some of the issues I was seeing, but not all.
> MSI's are now delivered, after a handful of suspend / resumes, which
> is the issue I was setting out to solve here.

But I'm afraid this is just masking some other problem (see my
response to Andrew's mail that I just sent).

Further more, the NULL check here seems pretty odd - I'd be very
curious what code path could get us there with the IRQ regs
pointer being NULL. It would likely be that code path that needs
fixing, not irq_complete_move(). Could you add a call to
dump_execution_state() to the early return path that you added?

Jan