Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

The attached patch is essentially the change you suggested, plus a
check for NULL in irq_complete_move()

This patch seems to fix some of the issues I was seeing, but not all.
MSI's are now delivered, after a handful of suspend / resumes, which
is the issue I was setting out to solve here.

However, once I get out of my debugging mode, and run without a serial
console - things start to go bad.
I am unable to get the machine to resume from S3. The fan comes on,
but I never see any graphics, or HDD activity. Of course, without a
console, I have no clues to go on, as to what is wrong.

This is similar to the other S3 problem I have observed on laptops
that never get out of the "pulsing power button" state.

I suspect they are related, but with the behavior changing so
drastically while running with the serial connection enabled - it is
rather difficult to narrow down where it might be...