Re: [Xen-devel] [HYBRID]: status update...

>>> On 14.08.12 at 19:51, Mukesh Rathor <mukesh.rathor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, being a good hybrid as it is, it uses fields from both pv_domain
> and hvm_domain structs. Combining into a union created difficulties for
> me. I experimented creating a new struct, hyb_domain, or adding hvm
> related fields to pv_domain struct for hybrid, but both involved way too
> much code change. So back to having them separated again. LMK if there
> any objections undoing the union.

I suppose there are going to be fields that are used exclusively
for PV or HVM, and if so I'd like them to be retained as a union
as far as possible. The main point of the change was to shrink
the size of struct vcpu (which is required to fit into a page,
which you will need to make sure continues to be the case even
with all sorts of debugging options turned on).

Jan