Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Development Projects page

On 30/07/2012 18:27, Attilio Rao wrote:

> I wanted to organize the page like that:
I'm already working on this, what is the quickest way to submit a draft to you for review by wiki modifies?
I was just thinking us using a template such that changing the formatting is easier in future. I just copied one, which did not work. Five me 5 minutes and I'll do a simple one