Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Development Projects page

On 30/07/12 18:00, Lars Kurth wrote:
Attilio,

this is a very good idea. I am not 100% convinced that the Dev Home page should contain TODO items only. It should point to
a) Conventions (asking questions, building, testing, ...)
b) Design docs (assuming there are any)
c) TODO list

More specifically I was referred to make c) and in particular by modifying http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Development_Projects for this purpose.

So maybe you need
  • A new page better organized home page (with a good title) and when done delete the old one
  • A Xen separate project TODO list

Yes, I'm going with the TODO first, then I can think about organizing the DevHome and link to it.

> I wanted to organize the page like that:
> - Have upfront a list of tasks, divided by subsystem (es. toolstack, hypervisor, domain support, etc.)
I think entries in the list also need to contain the date when created such that we can identify and throw out stale ideas
If you want me to, I can create a template to make encoding this easier.

I'm already working on this, what is the quickest way to submit a draft to you for review by wiki modifies?

Thanks,
Attilio